Here are a few ideas for upgrades to the current SaaS mode:
1. More than 3 SaaS plans (preferably unlimited).
2. Have a way for SaaS users to change their plan or cancel in their billing settings and let us make our own description of what is included in each plan.
3. Give us the ability to control what SaaS plans they can switch to in the billing settings.
4. Let us create a required form for SaaS users to submit if they are trying to cancel that includes the ability to downgrade to a cheaper plan.
5. Let us "impersonate" any SaaS user and see the app as they see it.
6. Give us the ability to turn off some features completely so that no SaaS plan has them.
7. Let us create our own banner popups that show for SaaS users.
8. Give us the ability to disable certain settings in the settings menu for SaaS plans if we don't need our users to be able to access them.
9. There needs to be a way to fully disable features that SaaS accounts lose access to. For example, if a user downgrades to a plan that doesn't have workflows, they will not be able to view workflows anymore but the workflows will still actually work. This is not okay.
|Category (Product Areas)||Others|